The F.A.C.E. Orthopedic Stabilizing Appliance (F.O.S.A.) will yield increased revenue with a very high degree of patient and dentist satisfaction. Dentists utilizing the F.O.S.A. have found it an excellent way to add value to their dental practices.
”But I already know how to make Orthopedic Stabilizing Appliances”
Yes, and you're probably doing the best you know how. Generally, occlusal appliances prescriptions read “splint” or “bite plane” and whatever the lab produces is delivered “as is” to patients and forgotten. The great majority of “bite plates” used often create unanticipated results of breakage, pain, or worse, permanent pathologic TMJ and occlusal distortions.
What if you could substantially increase the present and future profitability of your practice with less than a week of training? This course will provide the knowledge and techniques to enhance the therapeutic scope of your practice while increasing your net income without the high stress invasive work of giving injections, navigating torturous canals, or impressing margins.
This curriculum includes Lectures, Small Group Demonstrations, Hands-On Practice, and Follow-Up Mentoring Support to thoroughly prepare you to integrate the F.O.S.A. into your practice.
- Severely worn dentition.
- Symptomatic TMJs due to occlusal stimuli
- Stabilization of the TMJs before embarking on complex restorative treatment
- Stabilization of occlusion for improved results when treating Periodontal issues.
- Protecting Esthetic Porcelain & Resin Dentistry from the ravages of nocturnal Bruxing and Clenching.
The F.A.C.E. Orthopedic Stabilizing Appliance (F.O.S.A.) Course will teach and train you to produce and fit appliances that serve as Therapeutic, Health / Esthetic-Sustaining, & Practice-Building elements of your treatment plans.
- How the F.O.S.A. works.
- How to produce the F.O.S.A. in your own office.
- How to prepare a case for accurate lab production.
- How to precisely fit the lab-produced F.O.S.A. to your patients.
- How to change the occlusal scheme on the F.O.S.A. without remake.
With a track record of over forty years the precise, well made The F.A.C.E. Orthopedic Stabilizing Appliance (F.O.S.A.) has consistently given positive outcomes. Patients love and appreciate the results and readily refer their friends and family. The designs and protocols that you’ll learn in this course have been used with outstanding clinical and profitable results the world over by F.A.C.E-trained dentists.
The F.A.C.E. Orthopedic Stabilizing Appliance (F.O.S.A.) Course is designed to assure your mastery of the protocols and the integration of these skills into your daily dental practice. Dentists who have studied at the F.A.C.E Institute rave about the Faculty’s dedication to the students’ learning and integrating the advanced skills into their daily dental practices.
- All material is presented in lecture and Q&A format followed by small group technique demonstrations and instructor supported participant clinical practice
- Every participant will, during this course have the opportunity to make three F.O.S.A.'s using different techniques.
- Full days of instruction: snacks, dinner one late night, and all four days’ lunches are catered-in to give more time for instruction and hands-on practical training.
- Upon registration, participants will receive a packet that includes housing information, map, driving instructions, course schedule and the list of instruments & supplies to bring to the course.